Monday, September 5, 2011

428 DAYS...                                DEB HEISLER


I am what you might call a “late bloomer” when it comes to my awareness of, and admiration for, Sarah Palin.  My political consciousness was pretty much nonexistent until recently.  In fact, it wasn’t until our current president began running our nation into the ground, that I began to emerge from my state of oblivion.  Little by little, I felt a connection being forged as I found myself drawn to Sarah Palin both spiritually and personally.  Slowly I started to listen, to really hear the substance of what she was conveying.  It was far more than simply her magnetism; it gave me tangible hope that the downward spiral we were experiencing not only COULD be reversed - it WOULD be.

As my confidence in this incredible lady grew, I noticed something else.  The people who support her, whose loyalty and passion are fierce, have become more like family to me.  I find myself drawn to them as brothers and sisters with a common goal…to protect and help elect this uniquely amazing woman who we instinctively know we can entrust with our children’s future.

As we put our boots on the ground, one foot in front of the other, we form a massive body that is unswerving in our resolve.  Governor Palin, we back you 100% and declare, “GAME ON”!


P.S.  Kudos go out to my little sis - the one who not only schooled me on how to join the ranks as a Palinista, but who also loaned me her “running” shoes for this photo!


- DEB HEISLER

No comments:

Post a Comment